In the last few months, the process associated with obtaining a business visa of India has turned out to be very much simpler and more flexible. Nevertheless, it is still important that you should have clear idea about the process involved.
In order to make sure you obtain the business visa for visiting India in an easier way, you need to follow certain tips in this regard.
image Source: Google
Some of the requirements to obtain a visa are as follows:
- First of all, you need to focus on the validity of the passport you have. In order to apply for Indian business visa, your passport still has a validity of at least 6 months. The date of validity in this case would be considered from the date of journey. For this reason, be very sure about the dates.
- When filling the application form of Indian business visa, it would be better if you make use of blank ink pen, rather than blue. Making use of ball point pen is better rather than a gel pen.
- The size of the photograph used in the application form should be of 45 mm x 35 mm. You need to make sure the photo has been taken against a plain white background.
- In your passport, there has to be at least one clean page, which will be used for the insertion of the visa.
- You need to make sure the physical condition of your passport is still good and legible. In case the plastic coating on the photo page is coming out, you may have to replace it.
So, those were some of the tips you can consider before and when applying for Indian business visa. In the present time, most of the candidates apply online when it comes to getting a visa. Even the business visa can be applied online.
But, the most important thing that you would need is proof of your missing. It means that you have to show proof of the purpose of your visit to India, which certainly has to be related to business. Therefore, before visiting the Indian embassy or consulate, make sure you have all the relevant documents related to the same